RiverWoods at Home
Care in Your Home on the RiverWoods Campus
RiverWoods at Home recognizes that our residents' level of independence may vary at different stages within their life due to a variety of reasons. For an additional fee, RiverWoods at Home offers services that are designed to assist residents in remaining independent in the comfort of their own homes at RiverWoods for as long as possible.
- In-home nursing services
- Assistance with self-administration of medication
- Home attendant or companion care
- Assistance with errands and shopping
- Household organization
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with personal care such as bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Transportation to stores or appointments
- Emergency planning
How to receive services
One of our experienced staff members will meet with you in your home to access your needs and get to know your environment. The staff member will complete an in-home screening, listening to your story to learn about your daily schedule. We then initiate the services that will help you stay in your own home at RiverWoods, safely and comfortably.