Independent living in Garden Cottages is for seniors who are able to live on their own but prefer living in a community that provides services such as dining and social activities, and amenities including an indoor heated pool.
As an alternative to completely downsizing into an apartment, we offer 56 well-groomed Garden Cottages (arranged in clusters of four per building) with approximately 1,000 square feet. All cottages have two bedrooms, one and a half baths, a full kitchen, and a living/dining room. This is really the best of both worlds: an independent residence without maintenance worries.
The convenience of living in one full service community is a key benefit to our residents. Cottage dwellers can take advantage of a variety of services and amenities throughout the neighborhood. Pharmacy services, medication delivery, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry services, and an on-site beauty salon/barber shop, are just a few of the added benefits that make life at RiverWoods even more convenient.
- Two bedrooms
- Full-sized kitchen appliances
- Washer and dryer
- Generous closet and storage space
- Central air conditioning/heating
- Upgrade options available for flooring, kitchens and more!
Tour available garden cottages! Contact Allison Kauffman, Residential Sales Counselor, today!
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance and grounds keeping service
- Property taxes, sewer, water, electric and refuse collection
- On and off-campus programs and social activities
- Fitness center and fitness classes
- Use of the wood working shop
- 24-hour emergency support
- Access to computers
- Heated, indoor pool
- Fine arts studio
- Walking paths
1,000 square feet