If you’re ready to embrace worry-free living, this is where you’ll find home.
“We moved to RiverWoods because we wanted to lighten the burden of home ownership. When we travel, we don’t have to worry because our residence is being looked after. We also didn’t want our family to have to make decisions about where we live—we made the move on our terms. We’ve lived at RiverWoods for ten years and we tell all of our friends, make the move now!”
– Larry and Clara Ellen Kemmerer, residents
RidgeCrest Court is a beautifully landscaped three-story complex with 78 apartments ranging in size from 700 to 1,200 square feet. Colorful, nature-filled views from your patio surround you along with every convenience.
Adjoining the residence is RidgeCrest Commons, which offers a dynamic array of amenities and services. Residents living in the apartments can take advantage of these services without even leaving the building. Even in the winter months, there are plenty of wellness programs and activities for staying active and healthy.
Tour available apartments! Contact Allison Kauffman, Residential Sales Counselor, today!
Services Included in the Monthly Fee
- Heating and air conditioning individually controlled by the resident
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance and groundskeeping service
- Transportation to regularly scheduled off-campus events
- $235 Meal credit per person per month
- All utilities except telephone and WiFi
- 24-hour emergency support
- Smoke detector and fire sprinkler system with 24-hour monitoring
- Telephone and Internet available for an additional fee
- Handicap accessible bathrooms
- Wired for cable television
- Modern appliances
- Patio or balcony
- Window blinds
Ridgecrest Court Apartment Floor Plans & Pricing
With your RidgeCrest Court Apartment entrance fee, you make a onetime investment in maintaining your independence. This gives you the security of a resident-centered community that becomes a true family with your best interests in mind.
- One-Bedroom Traditional
- One Bedroom w/Den
- Two-Bedroom Traditional
- Two-Bedroom w/ Wrap Patio
- Alcove Apartment
One-Bedroom Traditional – 700 sq. ft.
One-Bedroom with Den – 800 sq. ft.
Two-Bedroom Traditional – 900 sq. ft.
– 1200 sq. ft.
One-Bedroom Alcove Apartment
– 600 sq. ft.