Lewisburg – The RiverWoods Auxiliary officially inducted their 2019 officers at the RiverWoods Auxiliary Luncheon on March 26, 2019. The RiverWoods Auxiliary traces its roots back to 1915 when an Auxiliary was formed at Central Oak Heights as plans were made to open the Evangelical Home and Orphanage in Lewisburg. Over the years its function has remained the same—dedication to improving the quality of life for the residents of the Home, now RiverWoods Senior Living Community. The Auxiliary continues to provide services and equipment to enhance the lives of the residents and also donates to the Benevolent Care Fund.
Pictured: L-R: Shirley Cornell, President; Sharon Cawley, Vice President; Clara Ellen Kemmerer, Treasurer; Ruth Liples, Secretary; Claire Huntington, Membership; Jan Field, Hospitality; Jan Bender, Assistant Treasurer